Have a Big Idea to make River Falls better? Your project could get up to $10,000!
Please click HERE for additional information.
The application is available via WORD or via an editable PDF
Mission: The River Falls Community Foundation (RFCF) serves the greater River Falls, Wisconsin area as a community fund that seeks to attract and develop community and philanthropic assets that will enhance the quality of life for individuals and families in the area. RFCF accomplishes its mission by:
- Building a community of donors – encouraging residents and others to invest in the community by contributing towards and establishing endowment funds;
- Offering donors simplicity and flexibility in charitable giving, maximum tax advantages and the knowledge that their gift will benefit our community in perpetuity;
- Accumulating, managing and growing the endowed funds wisely;
- Directing the income from the endowments to fund effective programs that maintain and enhance the community’s quality of life.
- Initiating, promoting and supporting ways that stimulate the further development of our community’s livability; and
History: The River Falls Community Foundation was formed in 1999 as an affiliate fund of the St. Croix Valley Foundation. Since its inception, it has funded many projects in River Falls and its assets have grown substantially.
Impact: The River Falls Community Foundation provides funding in the areas of education, human services, civic projects, youth, and environment.
Board of Directors:
- Nick Jackson, Chair
- Michelle Rinehart, Treasurer
- Cheryl Ross, Secretary
- Jamie Benson
- Jeff Johnson
- John Levi
- Heather Logelin
- Bill Montgomery
- Dean Rohde
- Scot Simpson
- Dan Ross
- Jim Williamson
Donate Now: Thank you for your kind donation
Contact UUs: RFCF@scvfoundation.org