Mission: As we engage in service-based philanthropy, we are committed to cultivating the dreams of our citizens; nurturing the possibilities for our communities; facilitating the leadership and developing the resources necessary to bring these dreams and possibilities into reality.
History: Created in 1980, NRACF is a means for people of all economic backgrounds to contribute to building an endowment to advance the quality of life in the New Richmond area now and beyond our lifetimes.
Grant Opportunities: Our mission is to improve the fabric of the community. The New Richmond Area Community is generally defined as the area within the School District of New Richmond. We recognize that there are services/programs that originate and are provided outside of this school district area that also benefits the community. The benefit of the services/programs to the community should be reflected in the grant application.
Board of Directors:
- Troy Boe – Chair, Property Executives
- Margret Swanson – Executive Chair
- Jean Needham – Secretary, Five Loaves Food Shelf
- Jay Evens – Treasurer, Frontier Ag & Turf
- Darian Blattner, The Centre
- Marie Gremore, WESTconsin Credit Union
- Mary Hailey, Penumbra, Inc.
- Pete Kling, Edward Jones Investments
- Susan Lockwood, WITC
- Tyson Lybeck, Edward Jones Investments
- John Mike, Family Dentistry
- Paul Mayer – Past Chair, PCM Global Solutions
- Tim O’Brien – Bakke Norman Law Offices
- Rachel Sauvola, New Richmond School District
Donate Now: Please Donate Now to support NRACF’s mission and programs!
New Richmond Area Community Foundation
mailing: PO Box 96, New Richmond, WI 54017